The wireless transmitter wirelessly connects the electronics (Goldmund audio processors) to powered stereo Goldmund speakers equipped with a receiver, for owners who use sources other than a computer.
While our acoustic processors are typically integrated into home theaters, stereo system users also enjoy their room acoustics correction capabilities as well as other proprietary configurations that enhance the listening experience.
The delight of an unmatched acoustic quality, the comfort of an uncluttered environment.
- Nominal line voltage: 115 V / 230 V (both accepted – no selection needed).
- AC line range: +/- 15 %.
- Rated power consumption: 1 W.
- Yellow LED indicating link establishment.
- Power socket + switch ON/OFF: Universal 3-lugs socket.
- Main fuse: 1 A slow-blow (located in power socket).
- RCA input connector.
- External antenna.
- 1 x digital S/PDIF input (96 kHz) to connect with Goldmund Acoustic Processor
- 2-channel wireless audio stream (operating in the 2,4 GHz band).
- 19.2 W x 6 H x 17.8 D (cm) – 7.5 W x 2.4 H x 6.7 D (inch).
- 1 kg.
- 3 years, parts and labor.