TELOS 7 NEXTGEN
Telos 7 NextGen is one of the most spectacular integrated stereo power amplifier currently delivered by Goldmund. It can drive any high-end passive stereo speaker system with true ease, providing the strongest energy level as well as a truly spatial, clear, and detailed sound image.
Convenient, the amplifier multiple inputs can connect to a wide range of digital and analog sources. Its simple user interface makes it not only a work of art but also a comfortable companion to music lovers.
- Nominal line voltage: 117 or 234 V (switchable)
- Fuse 8A for 110V and 220V
- Input voltage range: +/- 10 %
- IEC 60065, 1/8 Output Power at 8 Ω: 240 W (per unit)
- IEC 60065 at 8 Ω /1% THD: 700 W
- FPP at 8 Ω: 190 W
- IEC 60065 at 8 Ω / 1 % THD+N: 2 x 175 W
- Knob for digital volume control
- Input switch selection
- Power and lock Led
- 2 x output binding posts (left & right)
- ON/OFF power switch key
- Voltage input selector
- RS232 Command connector
- USB device:
– Audio Class 2.0 (no driver required on Mac OS X as of v.10.6.4 nor on Linux, driver required only for Windows)
– Sample rate up to 384 kHz/Bit depth up to 32
– DSD over PCM capabilities
- 1 x Toslink Optical or Digital S/PDIF coaxial RCA 75 Ohms
- 1 x Analog RCA (Left & Right)
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz, unloaded: +/- 0.5 dB
- THD+N, unloaded: < 0.08 % from 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 30 VRMS output
- IMD (SMPTE), unloaded: < 0.02 % before clipping
- 22 kHz measurement bandwidth (flat): > 100 dB
- Inputs terminated with RCA Shorting Caps, unloaded: < 10 µV from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 35 dB
- 220 at 1 kHz, 8 Ω
- 44 W x 10.5 H x 36.5 D x (cm) – 17.3 W x 3.9 H x 14.2 D x (inch).
- 10 kg.
- 3 years, parts and labor.