Active Wireless Speaker
Samadhi, derived from Sanskrit, is the highest state of mental concentration that a person can achieve, which unites the person with the highest reality.
In Hinduism and Buddhism, Samadhi is regarded as the enlightenment, the climax of all spiritual and intellectual activity.
Samadhi is a state of joyful calm, or even of rapture and beatitude, in which one maintains one’s full mental alertness and acuity.
This utterly absorptive experience is exactly what Samadhi stereo speakers offer.
- 22 Hz > 25 kHz (-6 dB).
- Built-in 700 W Telos amplifier per unit.
- 2 x 200 W for tweeter & medium.
- 1 x 300 W for woofer.
- 1 x soft dome tweeter.
- 2 x 7” medium.
- 1 x 12” woofer.
- Vent loading.
- 1 x digital S/PDIF input.
- 1 x wireless audio input.
- Nominal range : 115 V or 230 V (+/- 15%).
- 480 W per unit.
- 72 W x 147 H x 82 D (cm) – 28.3 W x 57.9 H x 32.3 D (inch).
- 180 kg per unit with frame.
- 3 years, parts and labor (except drivers).