MIMESIS PH3.8 NEXTGEN
Based on the solid Goldmund expertise on time correction, Mimesis PH 3.8 NextGen was widely celebrated for being extremely clean, detailed, and lively. With the new mechanical design, the new Mimesis PH3.8 NextGen has gone beyond extreme to reach perfection in sound performance.
Thanks to this exceptional phono amplifier, the most exacting turntable owners can now fully enjoy the best of their vintage analog sonic source. Its optimal built-in playback equalization works to reproduce pleasing realistic music. Compatible with both moving magnet cartridge (MM) and coil cartridge (MC), its versatility makes it the best choice for any vinyl hi-fi system.
GAIN MM INPUT
- 43 dB (low) and 50 dB (high).
GAIN MC INPUT
- 63 dB (low) and 70 dB (high).
- – 0.03 dB / + 0.06 dB max derivation from RIAA curve.
GAIN STAGE RESPONSE
- – 3 dB 0.12 Hz – 760 kHz at 70 dB gain (without RIAA correction).
- > 80 V/us.
- < 400 ns.
- < 0.007 % (20 Hz-20 kHz at 4 Vrms output).
- 50 Ohms.
MAX OUTPUT LEVEL
- 32 Vpp Power.
PREAMPLIFIER & POWER SUPPLY
- 44 W x 38.6 D x 13.2 H (cm).
- 10 kg
- 12 kg
- 3 years, parts and labor.