LOGOS SUBWALL MK2
The SubWall MK2 is an active in-wall subwoofer designed to complement the LogosWall in a home cinema system. It faithfully reproduces the low frequencies of the most extreme soundtracks giving them the depth they were meant to bring you. With 250 watts of integrated Telos amplification, the Logos Subwall is equipped to reproduce low frequency with ease and precision. It has been engineered with a 30 cm active driver and a 30 cm passive radiator used to complete the low frequency response. It is meant to be used only in-wall, concealed by acoustically transparent materials that will fit your home cinema décor. The Subwall finish is purely industrial as it is meant to be completely hidden by the decor of your choice. Goldmund made this pragmatic choice for all its in-wall units so you invest money on your room decor, not on a speaker cosmetic that you will never see after it has been installed.
• 24 Hz (-6dB) / 11 Hz (-10 dB).AMPLIFIER
• Built-In 250 W Telos.DRIVER
• 1 x 10’’ active driver and 1 x 10’’ passive radiator used to increase the low frequency response.BASS LOAD
• 1 x passive radiator
• 1 x digital S/PDIF input. • 1 x wireless audio input.OUTPUT
• 1 x digital S/PDIF output.VOLTAGE
• Nominal range: 115 V or 230 V (+/-15 %).
• Fuses: 8 A slow-blow type for 115 V & 230 V.
• 240 W per unit.
35 W x 30.5 H x 32 D (cm) – 13.8 W x 11.8 H x 12.6 D (inch).
• 22 kg
• 3 years, parts and labor.