COLLECTIONS > processors > MIMESIS 32.5
10 digital inputs:
- In1 RCA S/PDIF.
- In2 Toslink optical.
- In3 RCA S/PDIF / XLR AES-EBU.
- In4 Toslink optical / RCA S/PDIF.
- In5 RCA S/PDIF / ATT connector.
- In6 USB AUDIO (up to 96 kHz / 24-bit PCM stereo only).
- In7 to In10 HDMI input.
- USB CONTROL, used for configuration.
- RS232, external control system.
Any inputs from 1 to 5 can receive stereo audio encoded signal up to 192 kHz/Bit.
4 analog inputs:
- In11 & In12 RCA 2-channel.
- In13 RCA 2-channel à Direct Out.
- In14 RCA 6-channel.
- 16 Digital RCA S/PDIF outputs with 2 channels for each.
- 1 HDMI output to connect a video display or a processor.
- Front panel and remote-control adjustable level control with more than 65 dB range and 0.05 dB accuracy in the 0 to -34 dB range.
- 2 IR Jack output, IR2 & IR3, for other device control.
- RC5 Standard remote system compatible with standard programmable remote control transmitter (codes available on request).
- Volume and balanced control.
- Selection of the source.
- Remote muting and standby.
- Balance and Pink noise.
- Output Format selection.
FRONT PANEL CONTROL
- 2 knobs for input selection and volume control.
- Numeric displays for input selection.
- Numeric displays for volume.
- Direct LED format, balance, and function display.
- Nominal line voltage: 115 V or 230 V (switchable).
- Input voltage range: +/- 15 %.
- Maximum power consumption: 50 W.
- Use an 1.6 A delayed fuse.
SIZE & WEIGHT
- 44 W x 16.5 H x 40 D x (cm) – 17.3 W x 6.3 H x 15.7 D x (inch).
- 25 kg.
- 3 years, parts and labor.
The Mimesis 32.5 is the Reference version of the Goldmund processors family. With an extreme DSP power, it can handle the most advanced configurations such as the ones used in the Goldmund home cinemas. Its 3 x A/D converters of highest quality allow numerous kinds of connections both in 2-channel and home theater environments. This new version comes with 4 HDMI inputs. It can distribute any number of speakers in a room in order to achieve maximum coverage in both bandwidth and space recreation. This innovation has totally surpassed today’s limits, achieving levels of reality never thought possible before. This technology developed by Goldmund is called the Extreme Multichannel. With the acoustic corrections brought by our Proteus software, the Mimesis 32.5 room correction capabilities are endless and unique in the industry. Compatible with any kind of sources, outputting 32 channels in 96kHz 24 bits high-resolution digital format, the Mimesis 32.5 has rapidly become the reference preamplifier-controller of ultra-high-level audio and video systems. By outputting only digital signals, it allows large installations to run only digital cables, with far less quality loss than with analog interconnects. The Mimesis 32.5 offers the ultra high quality Goldmund “Mechanical Grounding” construction using brass, aluminum and hard steel in a traditional Swiss precision assembly.